FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT AN ESCAPE ROOM IS, WILL I STILL HAVE FUN?
- Don't worry, surprising as it is to us, most people have never heard of or played an Escape Room. Because of this, you will be paired with a highly talented GAME DIRECTOR that will assist you in your ESCAPE ROOM journey. Their job is to guide you through the ins and outs of the room while ensuring that you have a MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE.
HOW DO I PURCHASE A TICKET TO PLAY THE GAME?
- You may purchase a ticket in advance through our WEBSITE and select the room and time slot you would like to book.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN PLAY?
- You need AT LEAST 2 PEOPLE to play, but the game is better if you have at least 4 or more players with a MAXIMUM of 10 PLAYERS.
WILL OTHER PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW BE PLAYING THE GAME WITH ME?
- Maybe. If you do not have 10 people in your group there may be other players that book the remaining time slots. If you would like a PRIVATE ROOM for your party all 10 time slots must be purchased in advance.
CAN KIDS PLAY THE GAME?
The game is designed for adults AGES 18 & UP. Anyone UNDER 18 must have an accompanying PARENT or GUARDIAN playing the game with them and a CONSENT FORM needs to be signed.
HOW LONG IS THE GAME?
- Each game is slotted to last for 60 minutes. We encourage everyone to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. If you ESCAPE THE ROOM before the 60 minutes is up you will be helped out by your GAME DIRECTOR and taken for a debriefing where you will bask in the glow of how AWESOME you did! Plan on at least an hour and a half total for your ESCAPE ROOM EXPERIENCE.
WHAT IF I GET STUCK AND NEED HELP SOLVING SOMETHING?
- You are not the first person to ask that question. We anticipated that some might get stuck so we strategically hid a certain number of DICE throughout the room. Each dice that you find garners you the opportunity to ask your GAME DIRECTOR a question. Your game director won't give you the straight answer but will tactically guide you through your dilemma and get you back on track.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON'T ESCAPE THE ROOM IN 60 MINUTES?
- Unfortunately not everyone makes it out of the room within the time cap of 60 minutes. If this does happen, your game director will notify you and will help you in leaving the room. But don't worry, even though the goal is to ESCAPE THE ROOM, everyone will still have an AMAZING TIME.
MAY I USE MY PHONE FOR THE GAME?
- Phones or cameras will NOT be ALLOWED out in the room. You may keep them in your purse or pocket while playing the game. Clues and clue paths are COPYRIGHTED and permission is NOT GRANTED to take PICTURES or FILM of anything in the room. If phones or cameras are used during the game, the player may be DISQUALIFIED and asked to leave the game along with deleting any media obtained. A refund will not be given.